Selection of Cheese:
- Chevre - soft, spreadable, pasteurized goat's milk. Flavors are traditional Chevre, Creamy Dill, Garlic & Herb, Horseradish & Chive or Wasabi
- Herbed Fresh Chevre - Pasteurized goat cheese rolled in herbs and pepper
- Mont Blanc -triple-crème, pasteurized goats' milk
- Trappiste - semi-hard, raw milk, washed rind goat cheese
- St. Gerome - pungent and soft, made from raw goats' milk
- Reblochon - soft, with a buttery flavor. Made from cows' milk
The Farmstead at Mine Brook is a working farm that welcomes visitors. In addition to making cheese, they raise goats and cows and sell other products such as homemade jams and jellies and goats' milk soap.