Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 medium, thin zucchini
- 1 cup grated manchego cheese, loosely packed
- Optional: 6 thin slices of serrano ham or salami,cut into small pieces
- 2 heaping tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- a few grinds of black pepper
Slice the zucchini as thinly as possible (use a mandoline to slice it, if you have one)
Toss the zucchini slices with the manchego, salami and parsley.
Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice on top. Add salt and pepper to taste.
recipe ©2011Jennifer Meier licensed to About.com, Inc.