Selection of Cheese:
- Fresh Chevre - Numerous varieties of fresh goat cheese sold in shapes such as crottins, logs, hearts, pyramids and rounds, both flavored and plain
- Up in Smoke - smoked cheese wrapped in smoked maple leaves and spritzed with bourbon
- Astraea - Raw-milk cheese rubbed with olive oil, Vietnamese cinnamon, dried chipotle peppers, and white pepper
- illahee Tomme - raw milk cheese rubbed with truffle oil
- Saint Olga - raw milk cheese washed in local beer
- Mayor of Nye Beach - A washed-rind cheese with a flavor reminiscent of the best French farmhouse cheeses. Washed in Ale as it ages
Pat Morford is the cheesemaker at Rivers Edge Chevre, a small farm in Oregon that is also home to a herd of Alpine goats that provide milk. Morford has been selling her cheese in the Pacific Northwest and California since 2005.